Local antenatal and hypnobirthing classes near Mitcham, CR0
Are you looking for CRO antenatal classes?
Your journey to a calmer and more mindful birth in Mitcham can start now. Rachel wants you to feel confident in your body’s ability to give birth and after an empowering homebirth with her second child, she wanted to try to work towards better births for everyone.
Rachel has a whole host of qualifications including:
- Katherine Graves Hypnobirthing – Practitioner Training (The Royal College of Midwives accredited course), 2019
- Biomechanics for birth with Molly O’Brien – RM BSc (Hons) – of Optimal Birth, 2019
- Three-Step Trauma Rewind, 2019
- LGBTQ+ Competency in Birth with The Queer Birth Club, 2021
- Advanced Biomechanics for birth with Molly O’Brien – RM BSc (Hons) – of Optimal Birth, 2021
- Trauma Informed Hypnobirthing CPD with Simply Natal, 2021
- BSc Social Psychology
Rachel comes highly recommended -please see some testimonials. Please see an example of Carlyn’s story.