SW10 positive birth & antenatal classes: More about our teacher
Barefoot Birthing was founded and is run by Rachel. If you are looking for modern and friendly childbirth classes in Wandsworth, Rachel uses the very latest evidence-based approaches, so you can feel inspired and excited about childbirth, whatever type of birth you end up having.
Rachel has two of her own children and is passionate about all things related to birth and the power of mindfulness. She has the highest levels of qualifications, including:
- Katherine Graves Hypnobirthing – Practitioner Training (The Royal College of Midwives accredited course), 2019
- Biomechanics for birth with Molly O'Brien – RM BSc (Hons) – of Optimal Birth, 2019
- Advanced Biomechanics for birth with Molly O'Brien – RM BSc (Hons) – of Optimal Birth, 2021
- Trauma-Informed Hypnobirthing CPD with Simply Natal, 2021
- BSc Social Psychology
- Three-Step Trauma Rewind, 2019
- LGBTQ+ Competency in Birth with The Queer Birth Club, 2021
Please read Amy's story for an example of a first-time mum who gave birth at home after preparation at Barefoot Birthing. See more testimonials here.